Just when you think dating couldn't get any harder and you finally grasped the concept of "ghosting". Now there's a new sheriff in town.... LOVE BOMBING.
Love bombing is when someone, typically a new partner, showers you with extreme amounts of affection and love right off the bat in order to win you over. Then, once you're settled into a relationship, they'll withdraw all that affection and show their true colors... which usually includes manipulative and controlling behavior.
Here are the 7 signs you've been LOVE BOMBED
1. They Say "I Love You" Right Away
2. Their Love Is Expressed In Extremes
3. They Always Tell You What You Want To Hear
4. They Compliment You Constantly
5. It Feels Too Good To Be True
6. They Make Grand Romantic Gestures
7. They Want To Move Very Fast
It's important to always keep your eyes open to potential red flags in your relationship — because your emotional well-being is priceless.