If you’ve just met someone who also happens to be a single parent, you might feel a bit apprehensive moving things forward, especially if you don’t have a lot of experience with kids. Dating a parent, from all outward appearances, does seem pretty complicated. But it can also be a deeply rewarding and pleasurable experience.
Here are 5 pieces of advice if you are dating someone with a kid...
1. Wait until you are in a committed relationship before meeting the other person's kids.
2. Be honest and upfront about your intentions
3. Know that you will not always come first
4. Treat their kids with respect
5. Follow your partners lead.
For more insight on this, check out this article Elite Daily put together!