A lot of people who fear confrontation tend to be passive aggressive. Tonight on The Rendezvous we'll be talking to a listener whose partner tends to pass gas and she doesn't know how to bring it up to him but it really bothers her.
Have you ever pulled any of these passive aggressive moves?
- Giving backhanded compliments
- Giving the silent treatment
- Secretly holding a grudge
- Procrastinating when it comes to something you don't want to do
- Purposely sabotaging others
- Saying "I'm fine" when you're definitely not
- Expecting others to just know what they did wrong
- Pretending to be indecisive
- Talking badly about someone behind their back
- Pretending to forget about something